Thursday, December 29, 2011

Journal Post 7

My sister's opinions bother me. She talked about how sad it was to see people so into their money and art and don't they have anything better in their life?  Where are their kids? Fuck you! Seriously. Fuck you. Some people can only buy their happiness.  I mean, tho could be my future.  I didn't choose it. Talk to your god about it.  You look at my photo frames--empty--and tell me you will send me pictures of your kids to fill them.  Fuck you.  You say people only have 1 or 2 kids and just don't build their family.  Where is your damn mind? Your thoughts are assuming pieces of shit. Do you not know that you have been lucky to place your priorities where they are? Come on. Think. For Christ's sake I'm your sister...I am that person you are judging. This is what I fucking have to be proud of.

I have this darkness in me...its always been there. And some would say I need religion to cure it.  But I don't.  I just need this pen...this paper. And I store it here.  And it hushes for a while. At least I get more from this that I ever did from god.

No comments:

Post a Comment