Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Hate Girls

Well it must be easy to decode what this post is about.

I do, though, hate girls.  I don't relate to them at all.  I hate their entitled, princessy ways.  I hate their stupid emotions that make them seem like the most important thing ever.  I hate their insensitivities.  The inability to be honest and sincere.  The inability to keep secrets.  Their bull headed way of being right even when they are wrong.  For their constant need to talk bad about everyone else to everyone.  Of course, I have to say I hate them because they do not have MRKH nor remotely identify with it.  It is because of girls, I hide and pretend I just happen not to have any tampons...all the time.  And yes I do use birth control and state whatever commercial I have seen and lie about how it makes me feel.  And, no I don't want kids yet even though I know I am getting older.  Fuck you.  Don't ask me a question you aren't prepared to hear an answer for.  I swear to god I will murder you if you complain about how heavy you are bleeding one more time or losing sleep from your 4 month old.  Shove that effing photo of your ultra sound down your throat and choke.

No matter how much I want a baby, I am mortified to have a girl lest I pass on my condition OR don't and I end up hating my little girl when she becomes exactly what I stated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment