Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Journal Entry 3

I am so beside myself with grief.  So much has been compacting me deeper into lifelessness.  I feel like I will keep fighting forever and never be happy.  I feel useless and angry.  I want to be beaten.  I want to be hit by a car or crash into a tree, to get away from all my worries and fears and failures.  I want to make my last mistake and never be remembered.

I waited 20 minutes before driving home today just so I wouldn't do anything stupid.  Then I put my makeup back on to cover the tears and ended up smearing snot all over my face.  I have such a dreadful feeling inside, I want to dig it out.  I want to feel the pain of my heart being sliced away from my poisoned body.  I honestly hate who I am.  I hate me.  I want to stop having panic attacks. Why do I even fight for my breath?  Why breathe so deeply?

Its all a scary dream, or scary movie and you just want the terror to end.  I can do that, I can be my hero and end this monster.

But I don't want to be anyone else's monster.  I scare me enough--I have to protect those who care for me so they never know the terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment