Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Journal Entry 1

I am sick of telling people I don't want kids and coveting theirs.  The truth is, I can't have them.  Please don't make me lie anymore.  Please don't make me cry.

The hows are crushing me again.

People gush over how cute I would look pregnant and what cute kids I'd have. They want me to catch the baby bug.  But I am sick of having it.

I hate to want something so bad and feel like it is a lost cause but try anyway.  To save and save and blow my life's savings and loans and have it fail.  The sadness I would bring to so many.  All I will want is to die.  I promised myself I would never kill myself in my twenties nor if I had to write a note.  And I would have to.  I am just going to hold the hopeless hope that I might do the incredible.

I grow so tired of crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment